Thursday, November 8, 2007

How do you eat Spaghetti on Rice with a spoon?

Hey, sorry it´s taken so long to update, and unfortunately this will be a short one. I´ve been at my site as a Volunteer for a week and a half now. I just wanted to let people know I added more pictures (about as many as I had before) to the Picasa album, so for those of you with access you should check them out. If you don´t have access and want to be invited just send me an e-mail with your e-mail address included in the e-mail. Unfortunately, I don´t know how to get or reply to the e-mail addresses from comments to this blog, so you will probly need to send me a personal e-mail from your e-mail (not a comment) at jacob.wieland@gmail.com. or you can send a comment with your e-mail address included, but that will be posted on this site. You can also leave comments on the photos, although I am able to check those less frequently. I´m doing great, haven´t been real sick since I´ve been to my site! Also, I´ll be in the city next week and the week after and hopefully have more time to respond to e-mails and update a longer entry in my blog. Hope all is well in the states and I hope everyone enjoys the leaves changing and the snow, because we can´t. I miss the snow believe it or not. Also, I have a cell phone, and can receive calls for free, although you should probly use a calling card if you´re gonna try. Just send me an e-mail for that number.

I will start building my house soon. I´m told we´re waiting for the next full moon to head up river into the wild National Park to cut the trees. It will be a 3-4 day camping trip and a lot of hard work I´m told. Once I have a house I can entertain guests, so you´re all be welcome to stay. Just e-mail me to let me know and we can set something up in Panama.

Oh yeah, you don´t eat spaghetti on rice with a spoon, you use your hands.

No comments: