Thursday, November 22, 2007

Quick Message

Happy Thanksgiving to all that read this! We made it to a mountain retreat on the other side of the country after a long sleepless night of travel. We need to leave tonight so we won't get much sleep the last day and next day, but we're running strong. I added some comments to photos on Picasa, so if you needed some explanations, there are a few now. working on more.... Most of the volunteers in Panama are here now.

I miss the traditional Thanksgiving with lots of food and family. We are very thankful for the family of volunteers who made it here, our health (on again off again), and the food we will have a chance to eat prepared in the borrowed kitchen on the lodge. I just wanted to wish everyone a Thanksgiving and let you know I am Thankful for the friends and family I have the chance to miss these holidays.

No comments: